[NFBNJ] FRIENDS FOR LIFE 3RD ANNUAL REUNION

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 23 14:24:07 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
Please read and share with others.
received from Pamela Gaston, NJ CBVI.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****

The following information is being forwarded by CBVI as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued efforts to share information that may be of interest or of benefit to individuals who are blind and vision-impaired.

Are You Ready for Some Change?

“LET’S DO IT AGAIN”

To “ALL” Past & Present students of JKRC /JKTC come out and join Friends For Life for our 3rd Annual Reunion

Saturday, June 17, 2017

1:00p.m.-5:00p.m

At

Old Man Rafferty's

106 Albany St.
New Brunswick, NJ 0890

    Enjoy food, fellowship, fun, & feel free to bring a friend

Please note that your Cost will depend on whatever you order…

For more info please contact:

President, James Bennett: 609-373-8404

Secretary, Cheroll Tait: 862-220-2354

Treasurer, Siham Atshan: 732-713-2084