[NFBNJ] Get A Jump On Your Holiday Cards POBC

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 3 15:55:44 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
Yes, the December holiday is less than six months away and Parents of Blind
Children are providing an opportunity to get a jump on ordering your holiday
cards.
See below.
Joe Ruffalo, President
NFBNJ

**

Three brilliant ways to save with our Christmas in July Sale!

1. Stock up on holiday cards.
You know how the drugstore will have a sale on all wrapping paper and cards
starting the day after Christmas? We’re doing the same with our holiday
cards — but we’re calling it “Christmas in July!” Stock up on print/braille
holiday cards now! Each set contains 10 print/braille cards and 10
envelopes. Regular price is $20 per set, but order by July 31st and save a
tremendous $5 per set, while supplies last!

2016 “Peace” cards: $15.00
2015 “Love and Laughter” cards: $15.00
2014 “JOY” cards: $15.00

2. Save $10 on some beach reading.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Braille (4 vols. in UEB) or BRF: $20.00 until July 31st!

3. Print/braille and board books at low, low prices!
If you've ever visited our booth at a convention or other exhibit hall, you
know we regularly discount our kids' books. We'll be at the two national
conventions this month, but, this year, we'll extend the discount to
everyone! Print/braille picture books and board books are discounted to $5,
$10, or $15, depending on the original price. Visit the Christmas in July
Sale page for details!

******
To order any books, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext 520.
Or order any of our books online at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html.

Forward to a friend

National Braille Press logo

Copyright © 2017 National Braille Press, All rights reserved.

National Braille Press
88 Saint Stephen St
Boston, MA 02115

Add us to your address book

www.nbp.org

Connect with us!
Facebook logoTwitter logo
Linkedin logoYouTube logo

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

set email preferences (HTML vs. Plain Text)     unsubscribe from this list