[NFBNJ] abanj sports clinic Pasted and Atached

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 8 16:37:37 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!

The following information has been requested for forwarding by  ABANJ organization for distribution to the NFBNJ distribution list.

the NFBNJ as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued efforts to share
information that may be of interest or of benefit to individuals who are
blind and vision-impaired and should not be construed as an official
endorsement.**

The details, pasted and attached,  follow with contact information.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Subject: abanj sports clinic

Hi Joe,
Here is the info again.

                                 The Association of Blind Athletes of New Jersey

                                            Sports Clinic/ Olympic Day

The Association of Blind Athletes of New Jersey is hosting an “Olympic Day” event along with our sports clinic for youth ages. This event will focus on introducing blind and visually impaired youth to the various adapted sports available to them as well as celebrating the Olympics Games and the Olympic values and ideals of fair play, perseverance, respect and sportsmanship.

                                           Cost: Free

                                          When:  Saturday, August 19, 2017

                                          Where:  Camp Marcella, 27 Durham Rd, Rockaway, NJ

                                          Time:  9:00am-3:00pm

                                          Featured Sports:  Soccer, Tandem Cycling, Track and Field, Swimming, Judo, T

                                                 Beepball

                                          Lunch will be provided for child and on guardian

Please bring sneakers, a bathing suit, hat, sunscreen and bottle of water

For more information and to register online please visit our website at abanj.org or contact

    Michelle Gizzi                       973 324 5486                         abanj.sec at msn.com

    Sharon Gunderman             814 583 5112                         cfg1 at psu.edu