[NFBNJ] National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Sports & Recreation Committee Trenton Thunder Baseball Game

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 21 20:22:27 UTC 2017

    Greetings to all!
As we continue our policy to support the chapters/divisions and affiliate of the NFBNJ, please read and share with others the following information provided by Linda Melendez, Chair of the Sports and Recreation Committee.

There are a limited number of tickets available and therefore, don’t hesitate, don’t wait or you will be too late!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net