[NFBNJ] Treadmill Available

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 14 11:57:10 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
The adoptive adaptive program received an email from Linda Melendez, Chair of the Sports and Recreation Committee, for review and consideration.
See below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****

For Your Information:
treadmill is being offered
​No cost.
You would be required to pick it up.

Item:  5 Year old Treadmill; like brand new, hardly been used
Does not fold up

Donated By: Gary Lemburg

Location:  Fair Lawn NJ 07410
​Cell:  201-414-8790