[NFBNJ] To All: Imagination Fund Updates We Need Your Assistance

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 19 22:09:11 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!

Please review the following information received from President Riccobono.
Please support the Imagination Fund with the procedures highlighted below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

News:
Click-to-Give Campaign:

Our Imagination Fund Committee is pleased to announce a Click-to-Give
campaign that we will kick off at our national convention. Click-to-Give
allows anyone to make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind.
This is an opportunity for us to identify those individuals who are not
members of the organization but want to support the good work that we do. We
need your help identifying individuals in your extended network of family,
friends, colleagues, and service providers. Their gift will assist a newly
blinded person with independent travel through our Free White Cane Program,
help a child to learn to read through our Braille Reading Pals Club, assist
blind veterans to regain their independence, and so much more. How you can
help: please take the time to share the names and email addresses of
potential supporters by visiting https://nfb.org/give2017. When the campaign
starts, we will send an email inviting all of these individuals to share in
the great things we do every day to help blind people live the lives we
want.