[NFBNJ] Please share Fw: NFB: NationsBlind: "The Right to Raise a Family"

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 23 02:12:01 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
I had forwarded in April, 2015, however, during the at large chapter conference call this evening, I informed all on the call that the NFBNJ will be planning to present a bill to the New Jersey legislators pertaining to the Right To raise a family.
With this said, following the national convention, we will review the model bill, forward to the legislators that are involved on such committees and pursue the bill to pass committee and then pass in both houses of the New Jersey legislation.
In the meantime, read below and take close attention to the video.
Thanks.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***