[NFBNJ] Northern Chapter FundRaiser Flyer Saturday March 11 IHOP

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 5 02:09:29 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
the policy of the affiliate is to announce and promote fund raisers
sponsored by chapters and or divisions of the NFBNJ.
Please share the following information as we support the Northern
Chapter's 41 st anniversary as a chapter in the affiliate.
Joe Ruffalo, President
NFBNJ
973 743 0075
nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org

***

The Northern Chapter of The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
is celebrating its 41st Anniversary

Come join our members, family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors for great
food and fellowship.

The proceeds will be used for our educational and outreach programs.

Event: A Triple 2 Breakfast

(2 sausages or bacon strips, 2 eggs, 2 pancakes, and beverage)

When: Saturday March 11, 2017

  9:00 AM Until 12 noon

(Coupons can be used until 8:30 PM.)

Where: IHOP

1129 Broad Street (Watchung Avenue is the nearest cross street.)

Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Cost: $12 per person

There will be door prizes and raffles.

To purchase tickets contact the following:

Imaanah Saleem:  973-380-6899

Alice Best:  862-224-0186

Krystle Allen: 862-600-2144

Rick fox: 973-641-5067