[NFBNJ] Save the Date for our NFBNJ technology division nationwide conference call with guest Scott White Monday, March 20 at 8 PM

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 15 14:26:32 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
Please read and share the following notice scheduled for Monday, March 20 at 8:00 PM
The notice below will be open to all members in the affiliate.
In addition, notice will be forwarded to all that receive notices from Dave Andrews.
With this said, we are expecting several hundred to attend to the call and therefore, Kindly call in five to ten minutes prior to the start time of 8:00 PM.
Jane Degenshein, President of the Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey has arranged for Scott White, NFB Director, Sponsored Technology Programs, to provide information to educate, motivate and inspire all on the conference call to continue using and promoting the topics for introduction and or review.
Jane’s message follows.
Save The Date and Time:
Monday, March 20, 2017, please call in five to ten minutes prior to the start time of 8:00 PM.
We are pleased to announce that Scott White,NFB Director, Sponsored Technology Programs
will be the guest on our next NFBNJ technology division meeting slated for this coming Monday, March 20 at 8 PM Eastern.
His two topics  will be everything  KNFB and newsline.
We are working out the details for this informative and educational hour but in the meantime, send any questions for our guest to me, Janie Degenshein at:
jdegen16 at comcast.net
Those questions asked the most will surely be answered.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Stay tuned for the specific conference call number and how to join us coming soon!

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!
Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
state affiliate board member
President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind of New Jersey
NFBNJ Newsline co-ordinator
jdegen16 at comcast.net