[NFBNJ] Coming Soon Two New Committees

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 24 11:22:13 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
The National Federation of the Blind of New jersey is proud to announce the
establishment of two new committees.
In the upcoming days, information highlighting the goals, purposes and
objectives for the Spanish Committee and the Sports and Recreation
Committees will be distributed to all on the NFBNJ distribution lists,
posted on the state website, posted on Newsline and forwarded to the state
agency for consideration for distribution.

I have appointed Rosa Santiago as Chair of the Spanish Committee and Linda
Melendez as Chair of the Sports and Recreation Committee.
it is with effort, interest and determination to inform others of the
philosophy of the Federation to raise the expectations of blind people
because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our
dreams.
We can have the life we want; blindness is not what holds us back.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net