[NFBNJ] Flight InfoFor Orlando united Airlines

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 25 02:56:09 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
I wanted to share the following for those planning to attend the national
convention in Orlando.
Judy and I prefer United Airlines since we have one pass miles however,
please check other airlines.  Prices depend on the day and time of the
flight and therefore, prices will vary.
For example, a few days ago, the flight listed below was $407.40 per person.
Yesterday, the same flight was $375.40 per person.
Tonight, the same flight was $308.40 per person.
As you will read, Judy and I booked the flight.
We stay an extra day to unwind and therefore, we depart on Monday, July 17.

the info is below.
remember, usually the best time and day to check flights is on Tuesday as
prices are adjusted on Tuesday of each week.
prices will vary from what airport you are departing from.
Good luck with booking your flights.

Joe Ruffalo, President
National Federation of the Blind of new Jersey
973 743 0075
nfbnj1 at verizon.net

united Airlines

Sunday July 9, 2017