[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: link and play back number from our interview with Scott White - NEWSLINE and the KNFB Reader

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 18:41:17 UTC 2017

>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.

Received from Jane Degenshein, President, NJ Technology Division.

Greetings to all!

The following message is from Jane Degenshein, President of the Technology
Division of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey.

Congratulations to all that attended to the call and a warm thank you to
Scott White for his knowledge highlighting Newsline and the KNFB Reader.

Enjoy the link and or playback opportunity to learn and share the
information provided by Scott White and thanks to all that provided
questions prior and during the call.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net <mailto:nfbnj1 at verizon.net>

www.nfbnj.org <http://www.nfbnj.org>

Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.carshelpingtheblind.org
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org>  or call 855 659 9314

****

Greetings to all!

The Technology Division members from the NFBNJ and other members throughout
the Federation, participated in an informative hour on Monday night, March
20, 2017.

We all enjoyed the information shared with Scott White, Director of
Sponsored Technology Programs for the NFB. Our discussion dealt with
newsline and the KNFB reader app.

We had 76 live participants from 8 states. Good job for our first attempt.

To listen to  our first session , go to:
https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/recorded_audio?audioRecordingUrl=htt
ps%3A2F%2Frs0000.freeconferencecall.com%2Fstorage2FsgetFCC2%
<https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/recorded_audio?audioRecordingUrl=ht
tps%3A2F%2Frs0000.freeconferencecall.com%2Fstorage2FsgetFCC2%25>

It should play automatically there.

You can also get this by phoning into our play back page at 1 515 604 9651
and use the access code 612068 Pound

Since this is the first recording on our technology division play back, the
Pound is what is needed to play the recorded session.

While listening, 4 will rewind one minute, 6 will forward one minute and 5
will pause the recording which is a toggle.

Once again, thanks and please share with others.

Keep Smiling,

Janie Degenshein

Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have!

Facilitator of ECHO (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)

state affiliate board member

President of the senior division of the National Federation of the Blind of
New Jersey

President of the Technology division of the National federation of the Blind
of New Jersey

NFBNJ Newsline Coordinator

jdegen16 at comcast.net <mailto:jdegen16 at comcast.net>

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC

Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team

609-953-6988

 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"

      -Vince Papale