[NFBNJ] Reminder For Transportation Opportunity to the State convention

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 4 04:28:34 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
Second notice!
Please read and share.
Subject: [NFBNJ] Transportation Opportunity to the State convention

    Greetings to all!
The following was received by Rebecca Bryant with an offer of providing round trip transportation to the NFBNJ state convention.
Thanks Rebecca for coordinating and thanks to Lou Jones for providing the van.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***
Rebecca has provided the following message:

For anyone in North Jersey needing transportation  to the state convention; This is for you
Departing  Newark on Thursday, November 9 at 7:30 a.m.

leaving  Manahawkin on Sunday, November 12 at 11:30 a.m.

$40 round trip

Will pick –up and drop off at one location:

McDonalds restaurant

188 Springfield Ave.

Newark cross street, jones street

Please contact  Rebecca Bryant 973-732-6559

No later than Sunday, November 5

Rebecca Bryant

State Board Member of the NFBNJ

President of the Northern Chapter of the NFBNJ

President of the Diabetic Division of the NFBNJ