[NFBNJ] Shameful Found on NJ transit web site

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 16 12:27:17 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
During the state cconvention last week in Manahawkin, I informed the conventioneers that when Alice Eaddy contacted NJ Transit to conduct a presentation on either Friday, November 10 or Saturday, November 11, we did not receive a reply until a few days prior to the opening date of Thursday, November 9.  With conflicts in schedules, we determined to revisit the opportunity to exhibit and to conduct a presentation at the 42nd state convention, fall 2018.
With this said, during my call with a representative from NJ Transit, I was informed of upcoming NJ Transit forums for late November.  I was told that the forums would be held in the south, I don’t remember and the second in the north, in Bergen County.
I asked for the information in order to distribute to all on the NFBNJ distribution lists.
I didn’t receive and notified Pamela Gaston, NJ CBVI, to determine if she received any notification.
Please read through the threads.
I am extremely disappointed that I did not receive any information to distribute from NJ Transit.
There was no information on the 800 number.
There were no flyers on the buses.
Again, please read through the following emails.
The information located on the NJ Transit website, did not provide dates, times and addresses.

Thanks for your time.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net