[NFBNJ] Hearing on December 19 at 2pm

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 16 15:36:44 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!

Please review the request from Valarie Yingling,  Baltimore.
If you are planning to attend, please email me with your intentions.
We will be joining our New York affiliate.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Chancey and Joe,

Pres. Riccobono asked me to alert you to the upcoming NFB-NY Board of Elections hearing, scheduled for Tuesday, December 19 in New York City. We’d like to have many members attend to impress up on the judge how important an issues access to voting is for blind citizens. Can you encourage your affiliate and chapter members to attend?

Hearing for the New York Board of Elections and DMV website cases
·        When: Tuesday, December 19 at 2:00 pm·

Where: Daniel Patrick Moynihan

United States Courthouse

500 Pearl St.

New York, NY 10007-1312

Courtroom 23B (Judge Forrest’s courtroom)

·        Why attend: to show the judge that access to voting matters to our members

Thanks,

Valerie

Valerie Yingling

Legal Program Coordinator

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2440 | vyingling at nfb.org