[NFBNJ] Thanks For Your Kind Words Re: A great convention

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 21 03:28:36 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
I have provided my comments to an email I received on behalf of the members of the NFBNJ from Janet and her dedicated volunteers.
Love, dedication and raising expectations can be found in the hearts of the volunteers Janet provided.
Her comments are warm, caring and filled with hope for all to achieve our goals.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net