[NFBNJ] Save the Date Thursday April 13 Employment

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 28 19:58:44 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
Yes, nearly five months to plan to attend.
See below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***
Received from Pamela Gaston, NJ CBVI

Save the Date: April 13, 2018

Take Action: 11th Annual Conference on Employment and Visual Impairment, Policy & Practice

Where: Baruch College Conference Center, 14th Floor 5 Lexington Avenue, corner of 24th St., New York City

Time: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Sponsored by: Computer Center for Visually Impaired People, Baruch College; NY State Commission for the Blind. Presented in collaboration with the Metropolitan Placement Consortium.