[NFBNJ] sailing Experience Reply ASAP

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 27 14:19:32 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
Sorry for the short notice however, if interested, please read and reply to the coordinator of this Sailing Experience scheduled for Sunday, October 1, 2017.
Many of our members have participated in events and activities sponsored by Michael Benson, Founder of the Visual Experience Foundation, At Large Chapter member and a participant in the Sports and Recreation Committee.

The following information is being forwarded by  the sports and recreation committee of
the NFBNJ as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued efforts to share
information that may be of interest or of benefit to individuals who are
blind and vision-impaired and should not be construed as an official
endorsement.**

nfbnj1 at verizon.net