[NFBNJ] Notice of Vacancy Announcement(s): Department of Law & Public Safety

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 27 14:32:23 UTC 2017

    Greetings to all!
Received from Pamela Gaston, NJ CBVI.
Please read and share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

Subject: FW: Notice of Vacancy Announcement(s): Department of Law & Public Safety

Opening is in Newark.

Attached please find the following vacancy announcement available with the Department of Law and Public Safety:

Victims of Crime Compensation Office:

·         #17-206: Special Services (Hourly Outreach Training Coordinators).  This announcement is open to applicants who meet the requirements. Responses must be received before the closing date of 10/09/2017.

Kindly post and/or distribute within your organization accordingly.  Thank you.