[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: 42nd State Convention Pre Registration Form pasted and attached

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:01:38 UTC 2018

Greetings to all,

After posting, it was brought to my attention in Joe's opening comments that
it was listed as Saturday, November 4th as the last day of the convention.

It should have read Sunday, November 4th.

Sorry for any confusion.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Treasurer & Webmaster
Email:  <mailto:bmackey88 at gmail.com> bmackey88 at gmail.com
Website:  <http://www.nfbnj.org/> www.nfbnj.org
Facebook:  <https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238
Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey> @NFBNewJersey
YouTube:  <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>
NFBNJTransformDreams
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.