[NFBNJ] Updated: Spotlight On Our Members: Achievements and Accomplishments page

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 31 16:46:12 UTC 2018

    Greetings to all!
Please review the following submissions, provided below.
They are on the state website.
Please consider submitting your achievements and accomplishments in order
for others to raise their expectations to live the life we want!
Keep the same length and use both submissions as a template.
I know of authors, business owners, secretaries, internet dis jockeys, ,
teachers, social workers, college graduates etc.
Please share your story as your words would inspire others to raise
expectations to transform dreams into reality!

Please forward to Brian Mackey at bmackey88 at gmail.com and copy me at
nfbnj1 at verizon.net

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising ExpectationsTo Live The Life You Want!