[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: NFB's rideshare testing program

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 22:30:32 UTC 2018

>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo

Received from Valerie Yingling, Legal Program Coordinator, NFB.

Greetings to all!

Please read, share and perform the needed information requested.

This is a special notice for all guide dog users and for those passengers
that ride with another person and their guide dog.

I have provided the email that I received today for your review and action.

***

Dear Affiliate Rideshare Testing Coordinators:

You should have all received from me an update on how many rideshare tests
have been submitted thus far in your state for the month of February. Please
continue to motivate testers to submit their surveys and to identify new
testers in your state.

Consider using the following social media messaging this month to reach
potential testers via Twitter, Facebook, and your affiliate's listserv.

*        Is ridesharing an Olympic sport? If you travel via Uber or Lyft
with your service animal, tell us if the companies are winning gold
https://nfb.org/rideshare-test

*        This may not be a leap year, but you can still take the leap. Ride
Uber or Lyft with your service animal and then fill out our survey
https://nfb.org/rideshare-test

*        If you use Uber or Lyft with a service animal, we'd love to hear
from you https://nfb.org/rideshare-test

Thank you, again, for your help with the NFB's rideshare testing program. If
you haven't yet, please take time to review the related webpages:
https://nfb.org/rideshare and https://nfb.org/rideshare-faq.

Sincerely,

Valerie

Valerie Yingling

Legal Program Coordinator

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2440 | vyingling at nfb.org
<mailto:vyingling at nfb.org%3cmailto:vyingling at nfb.org>
<mailto:vyingling at nfb.org>

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

Forwarded by:

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Delaware, Pennsylvania,
Nevada, & Illinois
Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale