[NFBNJ] Replying to messages sent through the listserv

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:01:47 UTC 2018

Greetings to all,

So that everyone is aware of the procedure for replying to messages sent
through the NFBNJ announcement only email distribution list (aka listserv).

Whenever you reply to all, it also includes the email address for the
listserv. When your message comes to the listserv, I receive a notification
stating that a message is being held for approval. Usually I inquire with
Joe if I should approve the message or not. In regards to the congratulatory
replies for our success with preserving the Commission, I thought they
should be approved since this was a team effort success, even though Joe
Ruffalo and Carol Castellano did most of the heavy lifting.

Going forward, if there is a message that you want to reply to, please do so
only to the individual you want to contact. For example, if you want to
reply to Joe, only send your message to Joe. If only to Linda Melendez,
reply to Linda Melendez off list. This is a distribution list to share
announcements, it is NOT a discussion list.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Delaware, Pennsylvania,
Nevada, & Illinois
Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale