[NFBNJ] Replying to messages sent through the listserv

nfbnj.secretary at aol.com nfbnj.secretary at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 14:23:30 UTC 2018

Congratulations my friend,

Well said, such an awesome memo.

Alice

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Tuesday, February 27, 2018, Brian Mackey via NFBNJ <nfbnj at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Greetings to all,

So that everyone is aware of the procedure for replying to messages sent through the NFBNJ announcement only email distribution list (aka listserv).

Whenever you reply to all, it also includes the email address for the listserv. When your message comes to the listserv, I receive a notification stating that a message is being held for approval. Usually I inquire with Joe if I should approve the message or not. In regards to the congratulatory replies for our success with preserving the Commission, I thought they should be approved since this was a team effort success, even though Joe Ruffalo and Carol Castellano did most of the heavy lifting.

Going forward, if there is a message that you want to reply to, please do so only to the individual you want to contact. For example, if you want to reply to Joe, only send your message to Joe. If only to Linda Melendez, reply to Linda Melendez off list. This is a distribution list to share announcements, it is NOT a discussion list.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Delaware, Pennsylvania, Nevada, & Illinois
Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating & Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
Bmackey88 at gmail.com
www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

“Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make those dreams come true”
      -Vince Papale

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBNJ:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnj_nfbnet.org/nfbnj.secretary%40aol.com