[NFBNJ] Favorite month and date on the calendar

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 23 10:34:28 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
The following information from Linda has peaked my interest.
See below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****

Joe:

Would you please consider sending this message to our distribution list?

Regards,
Linda Melendez, President
Sports & Recreation Division of the National Federation of the Blind of New
Jersey
732-421-7063

****

Greetings!

Do you have a favorite month and date on the calendar?
Would you like to know more about how your favorite calendar dates can offer
you an exciting opportunity to take part in raising your expectations to
live the life you want and to transform your dreams into reality?
If your curiosity has been peaked please call Linda Melendez at 732-421-7063
before Saturday, June 30th.
For those attending the 2018 National Convention please visit the NFBNJ
Exhibit Table at D18 or connect with Linda Melendez during our national
convention from July 2-9 for additional details.