[NFBNJ] Soft Reminder: Cell Phone Numbers from National Convention Attendees

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:07:32 UTC 2018

>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.

Received from Brian Mackey, NFBNJ Treasurer & Webmaster.

Greetings to all!

If you are attending the national convention in Orlando, please email Brian
mackey your cell number.

If you are not attending the national convention in Orlando , disregard this
request.

Once we have this information on or before Tuesday, June 26, we will forward
to those attending the national convention.

In addition, please provide your email address.  We probably have however,
at times, changes are made and we are notified.

The email to those attending the national convention will be distributed to
those email addresses Brian receives.  In otherwords, the cell numbers will
be provided to those attending the national convention.

If you don't want your cell number to be shared with those attending the
national convention, please email Brian of your thoughts.

By having cell numbers of those attending, it makes it easier to reach
members that need reaching and for any situations that could come up that
would need immediate reply.

In the past, we had some situations and by having cell numbers, it made it
easier and more meaningful to reply to the members needs. No one knows when
an emergency or medical issue should happen.

Again, only a few days before packing and off to Orlando for the national
convention of 2018! Brian's note follows.

***

For those that have sent me their cell phone number, thank you.

For those that have not yet done so and are attending national convention,
please send it to me no later than tomorrow at bmackey88 at gmail.com
<mailto:bmackey88 at gmail.com> .

If you have a friend who is attending and does not have access to email,
please contact them and acquire their number, and send it to me on their
behalf.

After tomorrow, I will compile what I have received and send to all national
convention attendees. Look forward to seeing all in Orlando!

Forwarded by:

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Treasurer & Webmaster
Email:  <mailto:bmackey88 at gmail.com> bmackey88 at gmail.com
Website:  <http://www.nfbnj.org/> www.nfbnj.org
Facebook:  <https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238
Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey> @NFBNewJersey
YouTube:  <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>
NFBNJTransformDreams
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.