[NFBNJ] Updated info Photographs From The State Convention

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 7 11:37:39 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
Sorry for this updated message.
I forgot to provide Carol Castellano’s email address.
See below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

    Greetings to all especially those that attended the state convention!

If you were one of the many that took photographs, please forward to Carol
Castellano at blindchildren at verizon.net.
She and her committee will review all pictures and the committee will select
several for the state website and perhaps for the Sounding Board.
Please forward before Tuesday, November 20.
Thanks.