[NFBNJ] The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Invites YOU to participate in Giving Tuesday

ems553 at comcast.net ems553 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 7 22:54:35 UTC 2018

To:   <mailto:nfbnj at nfbnet.org> nfbnj at nfbnet.org

>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.

Submitted by Ellen Sullivan, Secretary

Subject: The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Invites YOU to
participate in giving Tuesday

Greetings to all!

Vee Gaspa and Zee Krell are leading a fund raising effort called "Giving
Tuesday".

Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving, celebrated in the U.S. on the
first Tuesday after Thanksgiving and encourages philanthropy and generosity
during the Holiday Season. You can participate by making a charitable
donation to the National Federation of the Blind at any time during the
month of November. The money raised will be used for Educational and
Outreach Programs to help Blind People in the State of New Jersey to Live
the Life They Want. Please share with your friends and family.

Where?   <http://www.njfnj.org> www.njfnj.org

When?  Giving Tuesday Starts today and runs through the month of November
2018

Who?  We ask all members to participate by sharing this information with
friends and family. Full member participation is the key to success in
everything we do.  You give what you can, if you can't give that is ok too,
pass it on to your friends, share it on Facebook. This will make this fund
raiser another  success for the National Federation of the Blind of New
Jersey!

Thank you for your efforts!

 <mailto:nfbnj1 at verizon.net> nfbnj1 at verizon.net
 <http://www.nfbnj.org> www.nfbnj.org