[NFBNJ] All Chapter & Division Members Invited: Supermarket Educational, Outreach, and Fundraising Action Plan” conference call that will be held on Wednesday, November 28 at 8:00 pm

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 20 01:05:47 UTC 2018

    Greetings to all on the NFBNJ distribution list!
Received from Linda Melendez, First Vice President of the National
Federation of the Blind of New Jersey.
Please read, share and consider to participate in an educational, outreach
and fun/fund raising opportunity!
Linda has provided an overview and the upcoming agenda.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***

Joe:

Can you please distribute the following to Chapter, Division and Committee
members of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey inviting them
to a “Supermarket Educational, Outreach, and Fundraising Action Plan”
conference call that will be held on Wednesday, November 28 at 8:00 pm on
the New Jersey Conference Call line hosted by Dan Facchini and Linda
Melendez?

Thank you,
Linda Melendez,
President, Sports and Recreation Division NFBNJ
732-421-7063 <(732)%20421-7063>
Email: lindamelendez220 at gmail.com

****
Are you interested in raising awareness about the National Federation of
the Blind of New Jersey, finding new members and raising funds for our
programs and projects all at the same time? Then join Dan Facchini,
President of the Northeast Chapter and Linda Melendez, President of the
Sports and Recreation Division to learn how to create, organize and
implement a “Supermarket Educational, Outreach, and Fundraising Event”. An
action plan outlining the process and documentation needed will be
discussed and provided. Please see participation instructions and agenda
below.

Supermarket Educational, Outreach, and Fundraising Conference Call