[NFBNJ] National Federation of the Blind Giving Tuesday

ems553 at comcast.net ems553 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 20 03:00:29 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

  Here is wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving and asking, once again, for your
continued support or our Giving Tuesday Fund Raising.

Thanks for those of you who have already reached out to our Giving Tuesday
donation page. Please continue to share with Friends and Family. Use
Face-book, email or whatever works for you. Everyone's participation is what
will make this a success!

Vee Gaspa and Zee Krell are leading a fund raising effort called "Giving
Tuesday".

Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving, celebrated in the U.S. on the
first Tuesday after Thanksgiving and encourages philanthropy and generosity
during the Holiday Season. You can participate by making a charitable
donation to the National Federation of the Blind at any time during the
month of November. The money raised will be used for Educational and
Outreach Programs to help Blind People in the State of New Jersey to Live
the Life They Want. Please share with your friends and family.

Where?   <http://www.nfbnj.org/giving-tuesday-donations>
www.nfbnj.org/giving-tuesday-donations

When?  Giving Tuesday Started in early November  and runs through the month
of November 2018

Who?  We ask all members to participate by sharing this information with
friends and family. Full member participation is the key to success in
everything we do.  You give what you can, if you can't give that is ok too,
pass it on to your friends, share it on Facebook. This will make this fund
raiser another  success for the National Federation of the Blind of New
Jersey!

Thank you for your commitment here! Take care, Ellen Sullivan