[NFBNJ] Review Of The State Convention Live The Life You Want; Blind With Vision

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 23 14:31:39 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
For those that attended the 42nd state convention, Live The Life You Want;
Blind With Vision, please offer your comments via email to Linda Melendez,
Chair of Convention Activities.
Her email address is lindamelendez220 at gmail.com

In addition, copy me at nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Please submit all comments no later than Thursday, December 6.

Upon review of comments, the board will review and discuss during the 4th
quarter affiliate board meeting.
Note: I already have received a good number of positive replies.  The
remarks will be reviewed and will appear in an article in the Sounding Board
this fall.
With this said, the 43rd state convention of the National Federation of the
Blind of New Jersey, Live The Life You Want; We Got This will be held at the
same hotel in Woodbridge from Thursday, November 7 through Sunday, November
10, 2019.
I have been asked by several that attended this years convention, “When can
we begin the process to reserve hotel rooms for 2019?”
Answer: As soon as all procedures are set through the hotel, I will inform
all.
Hope your Thanksgiving was filled with great food, fellowship and a pleasant
digestion!
For me, many desserts!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net