[NFBNJ] Important Urgent: Tweet and Raise Money for the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

ems553 at comcast.net ems553 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 04:39:47 UTC 2018

>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.

Submitted by Ellen Sullivan, Secretary

Subject: Benevity is Donating $100,000 to Charities this #GivingTuesday

If we each make one twitter entry, we can make money for our affiliate.
Please share with your family and friends! The math is simple:

10 participating equals $100

50 participating equals $500

100 participating equals $1000

200 participating equals $2,000

500 participating equals $5,000

Thank you for your efforts here!

Warmly, Joe

When: Giving Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The sweepstakes will be open for 12 hours, beginning on Tuesday, November
27, 2018 at 9:00 AM Eastern Standard Time ("EST") and ends on Tuesday
November 27, 2018 at 9:00 PM EST

Each entrant is only eligible to submit one charity nomination into the
sweepstakes during the sweepstakes period.

Who is your favorite charity: National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
(Twitter Handle:   <https://twitter.com/NFBNewJersey> @NFBNewJersey )

How it works:

*	Visit  <https://twitter.com/benevity/status/1064872740404920321>
@benevity on Twitter on November 27, 2018
*	Look for our #GivingTuesday video tweet (hint, it's pinned to our
page)
*	Click the "retweet" icon
*	In the comment section, mention the charity  (
<https://twitter.com/NFBNewJersey> @NFBNewJersey ) you'd like the $10 to be
sent to, the hashtag #BeTheGood, plus any note you'd like to include

The first 10,000 retweets will each result in a $10 donation to the eligible
charity indicated in the retweet.