[NFBNJ] Important Survey Please Consider Completing and Sharing

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 5 11:45:16 UTC 2018

    Greetings to all!
Our voices do make a difference!
Please review, complete and share with others.
See below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations to Live The Life You Want!

***

K-12 and Higher Ed Technology Survey

The NFB is gathering information regarding the accessibility of educational
technology used in our nation’s schools, kindergarten through graduate
level. If you are a student, parent, teacher, or administrator who uses
screen access software or other accommodations to participate nonvisually in
educational programs or services, or if you are the parent, teacher, or
administrator of someone who does,  please visit,

https://nfb.org/edtechsurvey

Please complete this survey once a semester and contribute to our important
research.