[NFBNJ] New Session Starting for Blind Bowlers in North Jersey -- All Are Welcomed!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 5 20:12:42 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
Please consider joining and please share with others.
>From Linda Melendez, President,Sports and Recreation Division, NFBNJ.
Request for distribution from Dawn Ferrera, Board Member, Sports and
Recreation Division.

BOWLERS WANTED
Open to ALL blind, vision impaired, DeafBlind, and our sighted family and
friends
Open to all with no  experience and or with experience.
If needed,we even have our own blind Guidance Rails available!!!

Begins: Wednesday, September 19th, 2018
Time: 6pm-9pm-ish
Duration: Every Wed for 8 weeks- commitment required, this is not just a
social meet up, this is a bowling league.

Bowling Alley: Brunswick Zone
Location: 679 Washington Ave - Belleville, NJ 07109
Access link accessible (cross St - Grey Lock Ave)

Cost:
$10/night - 3 games
Optional add $6/night extra per night - for your own bowling ball presented
at the end of 8 weeks
$5.12/night-bowling shoe rental

Many benefits being on the league: food discounts, bowling discounts & free
games, a free league t-shirt, league pizza party, plus socializing and
meeting new friends!!!
No outside food or beverages permitted
If you miss a week we will help fill in your spot, however you are
responsible for that week's bowling fees wether someone bowls or not, this
is a commitment

Fun & good time REQUIRED by all!!!

If interested, please contact us here -OR- call
Dawn Ferrara (862) 763-0007 (Bowling Admin)