[NFBNJ] New Podcast for Blind ParentsPlease Share

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 11 18:02:57 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
Please share the following information from Carol Castellano, President of
Parents of Blind Children-NJ.
Mary Jo and her husband, Jesse, both blind, are the parents of three
children.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Carol Castellano
Founder, Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Secretary, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children
973-377-0976
carol_castellano at verizon.net
www.blindchildren.org
www.nopbc.org