[NFBNJ] Marrakesh Update

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 20 23:38:25 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
Received from Ryan Stevens, Legislative Director, NFBNJ.
Thanks Ryan for the information.
I and others will be ready for next week.
warmly,

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

>From Ryan Stevens
Joe,

Please forward the below message from John Pare to the NFBNJ distribution
list. This will give our members a chance to digest the information over the
weekend and be ready to act early next week.

Thanks and take care,

   Ryan

Ryan Stevens

Legislative Director