[NFBNJ] All Are Welcomd Invitation and Registration Form to participate in our New Jersey NFB Book Club, sponsored by the Sports and Recreation Division

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 21 11:22:37 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
Come and join me and others as we raise our expectations to live the life we
want!
Please share with others.
Warmly, Joe

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****

Hello Sports and Recreation Division Members:

Want to learn more about the National Federation of the Blind?  Well you
can by participating in the newly established New Jersey NFB Reading Book
Club, sponsored by the Sports and Recreation Division.  Jane Degenshein,
our book moderator will host quarterly conference calls to discuss books
from our recommended NFB reading list. Our goal is to learn about the
Federation and our members through reading, discussions and sharing. All
book club calls will be using the Technology Conference Call Number which
is 515 604 9570; access code 612068 followed by the pound sign. Please dial
in 5 to 10 minutes prior for roll call and follow our conference call
etiquette. All Are Welcome!

Our next book club will meet on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 8 p.m. and
will be discussing the book “Blind Ambition: One Woman's Journey to
Greatness Despite Her Blindness”, by Ever Lee Hairston (DBC01886) Ever Lee
is a former member of the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
and is currently the President of the National Federation of the Blind of
California and a National Board Member. She may be able to be a guest
speaker during our Book Club Meeting.

To participate in the New Jersey NFB Reading Book Club you must register by
clicking on the link below.

http://www.nfbnj.org/book-club-registration

If you have any questions please email Janie Degenshein at
jdegen16 at comcast.net