[NFBNJ] Consider Supporting NFB Family Member From Las Vegas

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 2 00:02:30 UTC 2019

       Greetings to all!
With Ground Hog Day on Saturday, February 2, this means only six weeks until
SPRING!
Linda Melendezand Tony Santiago, NFBNJ Sports and Recreation Division
requested an email distributed to all highlighting the winter challenge to
walk a set number of steps daily.
We will forward over the weekend as a reminder.

Good agenda item for upcoming chapter/division meetings.
Terri Rupp, affiliate President from Nevada has shared the following.
Take a look and share the info with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net