[NFBNJ] AIRA And The Super Bowl

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 2 04:26:52 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
With Sunday, February 3 as the day that most around the world are fully or
somewhat interested in the Super Bowl, AIRA has provided an opportunity for
all to enjoy and enhance the experience.
I received the following notice from several sources and wanted to share.
As always, please also share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****
Hello sports fans,

This year Aira will be hosting live audio descriptions of the events
surrounding the Super Bowl LIII gameplay.

Call in to hear our talented (and highly-trained) agents give live audio
descriptions of the opening ceremony, half-time show, and the closing
ceremony.