[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: NFBNJ and UNICO Flyer To Highlight Fun and Fund Raiser - Comedy and Musical Entertainment Night, Saturday, April 13 2019

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:54:37 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!

I have asked Brian Mackey, affiliate webmaster, to post the flyer and press
release on the state website.

We have pasted and attached the flyer and press release below for your
consideration to attend and for you to consider inviting family members,
neighbors, co-workers and whoever you can think of to enjoy a night filled
with laughter and music.

Thank you for your continued support to raise expectations to live the life
we want!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net <mailto:nfbnj1 at verizon.net>
www.nfbnj.org <http://www.nfbnj.org>

www.carshelpingtheblind.org <http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org>
or call 855 659 9314

***

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF NEW JERSEY AND BLOOMFIELD UNICO
WORKING TOGETHER TO HELP OTHERS ANNOUNCES COMEDY AND MUSICAL ENTERTAINMENT
NIGHT

The fund raiser will feature the comedy of Robert Ruffalo of Cedar Grove,
and musical entertainment from NFBNJ   members, Richard  Fox of Bloomfield
on keyboard; Jane Ruffalo Degenshein  of West Orange on flute and Joe
Baccan, of Mahwah, vocalist.

The event also includes a buffet dinner from Michael V's of Belleville,
desserts, soda, cash bar, an auction, and a raffle.