[NFBNJ] Nominating Pat McKenna (or anyone) for Seeing Eye's Next President

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 16 04:16:53 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Received a request to distribute to all on the NFBNJ distribution list from
Kristen Wytucki, EDGE 2.0 Mentor.

Note: I have known PatMcKenna for the past several years.  Pat is a
professional that has lead the Employment Development Guidance Engagement,
EDGE, program since its inception four years ago.
His leadership skills and his ability to teach, learn and mentor provides
the goal of raising expectations to transform dreams into reality.

See Kristen’s email below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****

From: Kristen Wytucki

Hello, friends in the blindness community!

You may or may not already know that the Seeing Eye is looking for its next
president and hopes to fill the position within the next year. They are
opening the floor to nominations from anyone. This is a fabulous
opportunity for the community to express its opinions about who should lead
this eminent institution and who can help to insure its bright future.

Pat McKenna has expressed interest in the job, and if you have time to
write a nomination and think he would serve the community well in this
capacity, I urge you to fill out this form on his behalf when you can. The
wonderful thing about this form is that there is an edit field where you
can write a two-sentence message to the recruiter, as well as a place where
you can attach a longer letter of recommendation. Both are optional, so if
you only have a few minutes and can only say a few words, the form allows
that. If you have time to write a more substantial letter, that’s great,
too!

To fill out the nomination for Pat, or for anyone for that matter, go to
the following link:

https://www.imsearch.com/search-detail/S6-90

Then select the Nominate link, and the form will appear for you to fill
out. Please be prepared to provide your contact information in case the
school wishes to follow up with you.

Finally, even if you don’t have time to fill out the form, feel free to
spread the word to friends in the blindness community. Whether they know
Pat or not, whether they recommend him or another person, their knowledge
of this link will help Seeing Eye to hear the voices of the constituents
who benefit from their services or their presence. Our voices now will help
countless blind people later on.

Happy Friday and happy weekend,

Kristen

Kristen Witucki
Curriculum and Content Editor, College Success Program
<http://www.learningally.org/collegesuccess>

Learning AllyTM
KWitucki at learningally.org
Mobile: 856-981-3346
Office: 609-243-7054
20 Roszel Road, Princeton, NJ 08540
LearningAlly.org <http://www.learningally.org>
Transforming the Lives of Struggling Learners