[NFBNJ] Email on Business Info for State and national List Serve

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 24 21:19:46 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
It is my extreme pleasure to highlight and promote Rosa Santiago, a member
of the NFBNJ as she continues to raise expectations to live the life she
wants by transforming dreams into reality!
Please review, read and share with others.
Congratulations Rosa!

Her pen name is
Rose Santiago.

All contact information is located in the following message.

From: Rosa  Santiago

Hi Joe,

Hope you???re doing great! I wanted to share what???s new with Rose Santiago,
and would like for you to share it with the state and national NFB List
serves. My new websites and other information is listed below. Thank you
Joe for being my mentor and friend, and by observing all that you do for
the National Federation of the Blind, I have learned to appreciate and
value the work that I contribute as well. Thank you for inspiring me to
want to be another voice that is proud to speak out in behalf of this
organization.

Sincerely,

Rose Santiago

Please see message below:

Hi all,

I am excited to announce that Mariposa Essence, an online Organic and
natural shop is now open for business! There were many of you who asked
about the soaps I sell and I am happy to say that they are available at the
store. All of the soaps sold at mariposa Essence are Organic, Natural,
vegan-friendly, and are made with aromatic essential oils and natural
fragrances. There are even soaps for those with sensitive skin or who are
sensitive to fragrances. We will bring products often, so feel free to stop
on by to check out what???s new at the shop! You are also welcome to sign up
to receive emails on exclusive offers, freebies, and news on new and
upcoming products being sold at Mariposa Essence.

https://mariposaessence.com/

Socialize with us and follow the mariposa Essence team by liking our
Facebook and Instagram pages here:

https://www.facebook.com/mariposaessence

https://www.instagram.com/mariposaessence/

If you want to feel inspired and wish to live the most authentic expression
of who you truly are, than you can check out my book, ???Live your True
Essence: Learn 12 Secrets that will Empower your Mind, Balance your Body,
and Enlighten your Spirit??? by going here:

https://www.rosesantiago.com/liveyourtrueessence

https://www.amazon.com/Live-Your-True-Essence-Self-improvement-ebook/dp/B07JKKB647/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Live+your+True+Essence&qid=1563574055&s=gateway&sr=8-1

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/Live+your+True+Essence?_requestid=735795

Join me on my inspirational journey where you can watch videos that will
inspire you, find out about upcoming events where I will be speaking, book
signings you can help support, new products you can check out at the shop,
new blog articles on mindfulness, aromatherapy and nature ingredients that
balance the body, as well as articles on spirituality! Plus, receive a free
copy of my Organic Recipe book: ???Organic Recipes for your Personal
Pleasure??? just for subscribing on the site.

https://www.rosesantiago.com/

Connect with me! Like my page and chat with me on topics of the mind, body
and spirit. Get a sneak peak at what???s happening in the world of essential
oils, nature-beauty ingredients, mindfulness, spirituality, and much more!
You can check out live videos or feel encouraged with new posts I share
with you.

https://www.facebook.com/rosesantiago.author

https://www.instagram.com/rosesantiago.author/Y

I will keep you posted on an upcoming show I was interviewed at, called,
???Despite the Challenges??? with host, Ritu Chopra, An author, award winning
film director and inspirational speaker. Her show is aired live on cable
and the interview will be available to watch very soon! Here is Ms. Ritu
Chopra being interviewed by Naketa R. Thigpen, on the Balance Boldly for
Ambitious Women In Business Podcast. The show will be featuring many
stories, life experiences and great works done by this amazing woman I was
honored to be interviewed by.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMUUq0lBUbM

So many exciting opportunities I am truly grateful for and happy to share
with my federation friends. Thank you so much for all of your support.

Sincerely,

Rose Santiago

Email: rose at rosesantiago.com

Phone: 201.892.6946

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." -- The Buddha