[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: National Convention Videos

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 01:34:02 UTC 2019

>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.

Greetings to all!

We wanted to forward the following two videoes highlighting Joanna Mallard's
presentation during  opening ceremony and Joe Ruffalo's acceptance to his re
election to the national board.

Joanna was approached to participate in the opening ceremony as a first
timer to share her involvement in the Federation.

https://youtu.be/rX2ZvnR-VUE

The secondvideo highlights Joe Ruffalo's acceptance speech to his re
election  to the national board.

https://youtu.be/kpzsAeXfecM

Thanks to all that attended the 79th national convention held in Las Vegas
from Sunday, July 7 through Friday, July 12.

Once all catch up on sleep and rest, we will be ready to raise expectations
to live the life we want by transforming dreams into reality!

If you have additional videos from national convention, please send them to
me at nfbnj1 at verizon.net <mailto:nfbnj1 at verizon.net>  and to Brian Mackey at
bmackey88 at gmail.com <mailto:bmackey88 at gmail.com> .

We will review the videos for posting to the affiliate's YouTube channel and
on the state website.

To view all videos taken during national convention found on our website,
please visit www.nfbnj.org/national-convention-videos
<http://www.nfbnj.org/national-convention-videos> .

Forwarded by:

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Webmaster
Email:  <mailto:webmaster at nfbnj.org> webmaster at nfbnj.org
Website:  <http://www.nfbnj.org/> www.nfbnj.org
Facebook:  <https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238
Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey> @NFBNewJersey
YouTube:  <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>
NFBNJTransformDreams
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.