[NFBNJ] NFB's rideshare testing programPlease Consider to Assist Each Voice Helps

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 12 16:01:19 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
Forwarded from Trisha Ebel, Coordinator, Ride Share program, NFBNJ.
received from Valarie Yingling, NFB.

Please consider the following message that will assist with an extremely
important program.
To all guide dog users and those that use a service animal, please consider.
for all traveling with a person with a guide dog or service animal, you can
also complete the form.

Joe

Dear Rideshare Testing Coordinators:

As we move into summer travel season, please consider using the following
social media messaging to reach potential testers via Twitter, Facebook, and
your affiliate's listserv.

*        Planning to travel this summer? If you have a service animal and
use Uber or Lyft to get around on vacation, be sure to fill out our
questionnaire: https://nfb.org/rideshare-test.

*        As you're traveling this summer and taking Uber or Lyft with a
service animal, remember to complete our survey:
https://nfb.org/rideshare-test.

*        Your feedback is important-tell us how Uber and Lyft are doing with
transporting riders with service animals: https://nfb.org/rideshare-test.

Thank you again for your help with the NFB's rideshare testing program. If
you haven't yet, please take time to review the related webpage and FAQs:
https://nfb.org/rideshare.

Valerie

Valerie Yingling
Legal Program Coordinator
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2440 | vyingling at nfb.org<mailto:vyingling at nfb.org>

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this information is
prohibited. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by

This message is not intended or offered as legal advice. Transmission of the
information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, a
lawyer-client relationship between the author(s) and you or any other
recipient.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in
relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a
Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for
your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and
compliance. To find out more visit the Mimecast website.