[NFBNJ] Important Updated Information Pertaining To The National Convention and Conference Call Monday, June 24 at 8:00 PM

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 20 19:01:13 UTC 2019

Special Note:  I have forwarded to all on the NFBNJ distribution list.
For those that are attending the national convention in Las Vegas, please
read through the message.

For those not attending the national convention in Las Vegas, please read
through and hopefully plan for next year.

Greetings to all!

Afew days ago, Brian pasted the agenda and forwarded to all for your reading
and planning pleasure.

The table number for the affiliate location in the exhibit room is A 37.
Please review the agenda prior to the call Monday, June 24 at 8:00 pm.
Hopefully you can provide the date or dates and time or times to work the
NFBNJ table.  The information for consideration is located below.

Please review upcoming messages as shortly, information on streaming the
convention will be distributed.  Remember, always check the national website
for updates.

Thanks Joe

**

Greetings to all members and those all attending the national convention,
Las vegas, Nevada, 2019!

For those attending, please read and review the national agenda prior to the
conference call for the 79th NFB convention held from Sunday, July 7,
through Friday, July 12, 2019.

The agenda was distributed via the NFBNJ distribution list.

Please visit, www.nfb.org/convention.

Conference Call: