[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Thank You Email From Students Division Highlighting Fund Raiser Pennies From heaven

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 29 01:27:39 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Received the following thank you email to forward chapters/divisions and
members from Jonathan Zobek, President of the New Jersey Association of
Blind Students.

Congratulations to all!

A special congratulations to the members of the Garden State Chapter who
collected $186.25!

Hello Everybody!
Thank you so very much to all of the chapters/divisions and members who
participated in the Pennies From heaven fund raiser to support the New
Jersey Association of Blind Students.

The amount collected, $564.25, will enable the student division to assist
members with funds to offset expenses for the state convention or any other
NFB events.

I will be in discussion with President Ruffalo to guide the division with
his thoughts.

Again, thanks to chapters/divisions and members who participated in this
fun/fund raiser.

Jonathan Zobeck, President
New Jersey Association of Blind Students

nfbnj1 at verizon.net