[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Additional Information Sad News The Passing Of Maureen Rees

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed May 8 22:08:31 UTC 2019

   To ALL!
Received the following this afternoon.
Andrew’s address:
129 Drake Road
Somerset, New Jersey 08773
Note: While preparing this email, I received a phone call from Andrew
informing me that his family requests in lieu of flowers, memorial gifts to
honor Maureen reese should be made payable to NFBNJ and mailed to NFBNJ, 254
Spruce Street, Bloomfield, New Jersey  07003

Respectfully,

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
raising Expectations To Live The Life You Want!