[NFBNJ] Thanks Re: October is Blindness Awareness Month!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 2 22:25:04 UTC 2019

    Greetings to theAbbott Family!
Yes, slow road to recovery.
After spending 30 days in the hospital, I did to muchthe first several days
I was home and I???m paying the price.
Have two additional procedures, October 17 and immediately following the
state convention.
Hope you can attend, especially on Saturday, November 9, BELL Academy
presentation to all in attendance.
Please let Mary Jo and me know of your intentions.
Yes, guest of the BELL Academy.

Joe
Hi Joe!

Ryan and our whole family are hoping you are feeling better. Sending you
love and hugs :)

Lana