[NFBNJ] ALERT: Our Book Angel Web Page was Broken!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 3 17:34:07 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Please read and share with others.
Joe

Register now for our 2019 Angel Book Program  Seedlings Braille Books for
Children Our Book Angel Web Page has been down since mid-August! Please
re-register! Due to a spam attack, our page was malfunctioning. If you
registered online for our 2019 Book Angel Program between Aug. 13 & Oct. 1,
please re-register and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
This free program allows children with vision loss ages 0-21 in the U.S. and
Canada to obtain 3 FREE braille books each year from Seedlings! Signing up
is easy. Just click on the button: REGISTER FOR BOOK ANGEL BOOKS List 4
books from our online catalog and we will send 3 of them (as time and
materials allow). If you have questions or if you would like a printed
catalog, please call Seedlings at 734-427-8552 or 800-777-8552 or email us
at info at seedlings.org This offer is good throughout 2019, ???but why delay?
Register today! ON-LINE CATALOG REGISTER FOR BOOK ANGEL BOOKS Learn about
Seedlings on Under The Radar Michigan!     Seedlings is bringing the gift of
literacy to children across Michigan and around the world! Watch this UTR
video to learn more! PLAY VIDEO VISIT OUR WEBSITE Seedlings Braille Books
for Children is a 501(c)3 nonprofit with over 1,300 braille books for
infants to teens! 800-777-8552 | info at seedlings.org | www.seedlings.org STAY
CONNECTED ??? ??? Seedlings Braille Books for Children | 14151 Farmington Road,
Livonia, MI 48154 Unsubscribe nfbnj1 at verizon.net Update Profile | About
Constant Contact Sent by info at seedlings.org in collaboration with Try email
marketing for free today!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net