[NFBNJ] ACCESS LINK CUSTOMER FORUMS NOTICE PLEASE SHARE AS APPROPRIATE

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 11 18:43:50 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Received from Pamela Gaston, NJ CBVI.
Let your voices be heard!

The following information is being forwarded by the NJ Commission for the
Blind and Visually Impaired as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued
efforts to share information that may be of interest or of benefit to
individuals who are blind, visually impaired and deafblind.

Greetings Access Link Customers:

We are pleased to invite you to attend the 2019 Annual Access Link Customer
Forums. This is a wonderful opportunity to receive updated information
regarding Access Link and share in our accomplishments over the past fiscal
year. Customers will also be introduced to some of the staff who work
diligently behind the scenes at NJ Transit and its Service Providers to
bring the wheels to your world. Most importantly we look forward to hearing
from you directly regarding your concerns, commendations, and suggestions so
we can continue working together to provide the best service possible.

Please see the dates, times and locations for the upcoming customer forums
below.

November 12, 2019 - 12:00 P.M. - 2:30 P.M.
NJ State Library Talking Book and Braille Center
2300 Stuyvesant Avenue
Trenton, New Jersey 08625

November 14, 2019 - 6:00 P.M. - 8:30 P.M.
NJ Transit Training Facility
Multipurpose Room
703 Ferry Street
Newark, New Jersey 07105

To request an interpreter (at least 2 weeks before forum), book your ride,
or for more information please call 1-800-955-ADA1 (2321).

Such a great opportunity should not be missed so we hope to meet you there.

Have a wonderful day.

Michele Stiehler
Acting General Manager, Access Link
NJ TRANSIT